Communities, businesses and families across the country are grappling with the impacts associated with COVID-19, and the Detroit Regional Partnership (DRP) is continuing to track the latest developments from from public health experts, business leaders and government officials.
On this page, you will find resources from DRP, the 11-county Detroit region, our partners and outside organizations.
DRP will continue our efforts to connect, support and build in order for us all to grow together during these turbulent times.
Business Leaders for Michigan is working to help employers, associations and our state respond quickly and effectively to the COVID-19 global health emergency by gathering best practices from global companies and the most up-to-date information from state & national government sources.
Click here for the COVID-19 Business Response Center.
You can also learn some best practices on how to manage your company through the COVID-19 crisis by clicking here.
- Lapeer Development Corporation COVID-19 Updates
- Lenawee County 2019 Novel Coronavirus Resources Page
- Livingston County COVID-19 Updates
- Genesee County Cases Updates
- Macomb County Health and Community Services COVID-19 Page
- Monroe County Business Development Corporation COVID-19 Resources & Information Page
- Oakland County Health Division COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Shiawassee County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- St. Clair County Health Department News
- Washtenaw County COVID-19 Updates
- Wayne County 2019 Novel Coronavirus Information
- Click here to access COVID-19 updates and information from General Motors.
- Click here for the latest TechTown updates and resources regarding COVID-19.
- Click here to connect and stay informed through the SBA Michigan District Office.
- Click here to access the Detroit Regional Chamber’s COVID-19 Business Resource Center.
- Click here to learn about the MEDC Small Business Relief Program.
You can also gain helpful tips, best practices and information from the IEDC by visiting Restoreyoureconomy.org
Join the growing number of Michigan based companies and organizations like IndustryStar, FIRST in Michigan, May Mobility, RCO Engineering and others, dedicated to fight and win against COVID-19. To be part of the “COVID-19 Arsenal Consortium” please contact William Crane directly or email [email protected]
Small Business Administration and COVID-19
For small businesses in your communities who are struggling through the crisis, we wanted to share that the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans offer up to $2 million in assistance and can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
For additional information, please visit:
To contact the SBA disaster assistance customer service center, email [email protected] or call 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339).
Who is at risk for COVID-19 in the U.S.?
For health risks and up-to-date information on the latest Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) findings, please click here to visit the CDC website.
What are some of the COVID-19 symptoms and complications?
Patients have reported mild to severe respiratory illness with difficulty breathing, fever and cough. For a list of COVID-19 Symptoms, click here to visit the CDC website.
Are there preventative care measures one can take against the virus?
Yes, you can start by incorporating these basic prevention tips below:
- If you’re sick, please stay home
- Coughing or sneezing, please cover your mouth and nose
- Wash your hands frequently with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face – especially areas of the eyes, nose and mouth
- If you’re becoming extremely ill, please seek medical attention
Want to learn about COVID-19? Watch this video from the World Health Organization.